Some of the best deals in the classifieds are for barely used exercise equipment. You know the drill: in a fit of good intentions someone buys a treadmill as part of a New Year's resolution, only to leave it collecting dust for the next six months. That's why exercise gear can often be had at significantly lower prices than retail by shopping the classifieds. (Take a look at exercise equipment … [Read More...]
Garage sales are a great way to get paid to clean your garage! Here’s 4 things your garage sale needs to be profitable. Weather. Make sure you have clear skies. Presentation. Organize items into groups and label them. Kitchen, Toys, … Continue reading →
Whether you are new to living alone or are organizing a makeover of your old kitchen, having a shopping list of kitchen essentials can save you time and money. Of course, there are thousands of items and brands to choose … Continue reading →
We’ve had some pretty cute animals posted in our classifieds. We save our favorites from time to time. Click here to see some gosh darn cuteness. Be sure to comment on posts that you like the best.
More Buyer & Seller Tips:
- How to Buy a Used Smart Phone
- 4 Ways to Make Extra Money for the Holidays
- How to Deep Fry a Turkey
- Cutest Pets in the Classsifieds
- When Was the Last Time You Cleaned Your Web Browser?
- When Should I Replace my Water Heater?
- Holiday Pets: Disaster with a Bow
- Five Tips for Garage Sale Shoppers
- Keep Your Ad at the Top
- How to Put a Band Together
- How to Buy a Used Bedroom Set
- Back to School Items You Can Buy Used
- First 5 Things You Should Buy After Buying a New Home
- 5 Things Kids Will Love in their Backyard
- How to Pick a Good Watermelon