Spring time ushers in new beginnings and fresh starts. The cold, harsh winter is ending and new life is pushing through. For many people it also means the beginning of dreaded allergy season! If you are among the 36 million who suffer from seasonal allergies, here are a few tips to ease your symptoms.
* Watch what you eat. Nutrition plays a part in the severity of the allergies.
* Keep your body in balance. Having the right levels of vitamins and minerals will help with symptoms.
* Honey. Local honey can help your body acclimate to the pollens and allergens in your area.
* Inside or out. Try to keep indoors during peak pollen times.
* Keep it clean. Change your air filters and wipe up the dust.
* Get some help. There are plenty of over the counter remedies to choose from.
For more information on seasonal allergies, visit the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America.