- Make sure that you are using a new post form that has not been submitted yet. If you would like to add photos to an existing ad, follow the instructions “How Do I Add Photos to an Existing Classified?”
- Make sure your photos are in JPEG format and under 2 MB each.
- On the post form, click the blue button “Upload/Manage Photos”, then click the blue button “Add Files”.
- Double click the photo you wish to upload and the process should start automatically. If it doesn’t, select the photo and click the upload button in the bottom of the window. Only one photo will upload at a time. Once the photo is finished uploading, select the next photo (up to 6).
- Once all your photos have finished uploading, click the green “Done” button.
- Complete the rest of the post form and submit your ad!
Side Note: If your files are not JPEG and/or are the wrong size, you may receive a Error Message and your ad may not submit properly. There is a green progress bar that will display when the photos are uploading. Wait for the progress bar to complete before uploading the next file.
Posted in: Photos