- Report it to our HelpDesk or flag the ad.
- Do not respond to suspect emails or SMS text messages.
- Forward email from suspected scammers to their email providers using abuse@ and the provider’s domain. For instance, a scammer using [email protected] should be forwarded to [email protected]
- Contact the Internet Fraud Complaint Center.
- Contact the Federal Trade Commission: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357) or online at www.ftc.gov.
- Learn more about scams at the FBI’s www.lookstoogoodtobetrue.com.
- You may forward suspected e-mail as attachments to [email protected].
- If you have lost money in a Nigerian scam, contact the U.S. Secret Service at 202-406-5572. If you have received a letter, but have not lost any monies to this scheme, you may fax a copy of that letter to 202-406-5031.
More tips for Safe Online Buying and Selling.