I love good quotes and sayings. I subscribe to a thought for the day and read it almost every day. I love the reminders of what I should be thinking and trying to re-focus on what I should be doing as a business owner. Thought I might share a few good ones if I might, most of these apply to sales, but in classifieds with inventory, it’s what most of you are doing! Enjoy!
- Listen, opportunities are seldom labeled
- A customer buys you first, then the product
- Focus on the critical few, not the insignificant many
- Others can sell you better than you can sell yourself
- Change starts with you but doesn’t start until you do
- Focus on deepening relationships with existing clients instead of wasting unnecessary time chasing cold prospects
There are a few good ones to chew on! Happy Friday!