Ocala4sale is now new & improved!
In celebration of our 20th year online, Ocala4sale is getting a major upgrade to better server buyers and sellers. While the new website has too many upgrades and enhancements to list, here are some of our favorites:
- Simplified Category Structure. In order to make it easier for buyers as well as sellers, our classified categories have been simplified.
- Simplified Ad Posting. Now it’s easier than ever to post a listing and make changes to your classified.
- Sign In with Social Media. Tired of keeping up with account credentials? Now you can login instantly with Facebook!
- Better Photo Management. Now it’s easier to change photos on your listings. And now you can include up to 10 photos!
- Enhanced Seller Profiles. If you post listings often, now you have your own enhanced seller page. Get a profile photo, description and more.
- Faster Ad Publishing. Approved sellers now publish instantly!
- Ad View Counter. Now see how many times your listing has been viewed.
- Better Search Optimization. Your listing will now be better optimized for search engines, bringing you more sellers!
- Increased Security. In addition to other, behind-the-scenes security measures, your phone number is now optional.
How Do I Log Into My New Account on Ocala4sale?
Simply click on Login at the top of any page of Ocala4sale to access your account. Your active listings will appear automatically.
I Forgot My Password? How Do I Log In?
Simply go to https://ocala4sale.com/password-recovery/ and enter your e-mail address to get a new password automatically.
How Do I Edit, Cancel or Renew My Classified Ad on Ocala4sale?
Simply go to https://ocala4sale.com/dashboard/ (or click on the link at the top of any page) to access your account Dashboard, where you will find all your active listings. You have the option to Edit, Delete, Pause or mark Sold using the icons under Options. When you Pause an item, it is maintained as a draft listing you can use later. You may wish to mark an item as “Sold” if you are likely to have similar items for sale in the future.
What Happened to Ad Styles?
Our new platform currently has the option to feature a listing, which appears in rotation on our homepage. Featured listings are also automatically pinned to the top of the listing category. Ad styles, such as colored borders and backgrounds, will be available shortly after the launch of the new website. If you have an ad style enhancement that is not currently displayed, you can use the form below to notify us and we will be happy to feature your listing until it sells.
Why Is My Ad No Longer at the Top of the Category?
In order to serve the needs of our buyers, the most recent listings appear at the top of the category or page. If you’d like to appear at the top of the page, you can make your ad “featured,” which will rotate it on the homepage and pin it to the top of the category page. We also offer the option to “bump” your listing back to the top. If you have additional questions about how our listings are sorted, you may contact us below.
What Size Pictures Are Best?
Great pictures can make a difference in closing the sale! In order to get the best results in our classifieds, these are the specifications we recommend for images on our websites:
- Aspect ratio of approximately 4:3 (Landscape Orientation)
- Image dimensions of approximately 1200×850 pixels
- Maximum file size of about 2MB
Almost any image editing program will do the job. There are also free online image editors — such as https://pixlr.com/editor — that can do the job, too.
Need More Help? Contact Us: