We’ve have some exciting new features for the USA4SALE Inventory Management.
If a buyer likes one of your ads, they now have easy access to the rest of your ads.
Each published ad now links to a page of all the other published ads in your account. A “View all Listings” link appears with the inline classified ad and on the detail page.
This should be very helpful for customers wanting to see more items you have available for sale.
To better organize your inventory, you can now make use of the categories feature. Here’s how:
- Look for “Manage Categories” in your Inventory Management console.
- Set up Categories to organize your ads, by type, price or in whatever way best serves the audience you are after.
- You can even set the order in which these categories appear on the published listings page. Empty categories will not appear.
- If you just need a default category name, Inventory or Listings seems to work fine.
Examples of great use of the new published listings page. Take a look:
- Hill Realty – http://ocala4sale.com/dealers/DL-70034310.php
- Black Tie Pet Boutique – http://ocala4sale.com/dealers/DL-81512711.php
- Gold N Pawn – http://ocala4sale.com/dealers/DL-00714010.php
Our policy is
- One Item per published ad.
- Account company name, phone number, and address must be correct.
- Company logos will be allowed in the photo so long as the logo does not take up more than 25% of the photo.
- Each published ad gets a clickable hyperlink, so there is no need to put this in the ad text area.
Please correct before October 31st. Accounts that fail to meet the deadline may lose their instant publishing ability or have inventory items removed.
Thanks for using USA4SALE Inventory Management. If you need assistance making changes to your account, please call our Help Desk at 352-629-1663 and press 1.
Lu Anne Warren
VP of Sales and Marketing